Training & Leadership
BROWSE ALL PROGRAMS
Training & Leadership Programs to Take Your Team to the Next Level
- Heart-Led Leader Training
- Return on Relationship Training
- National Leadership Academy
- Global Youth Leadership Academy
- Bikes Team Build
The Heart-Led Leader Training Program
Based on the book the Heart-Led Leader by Tommy Spaulding, this training will help you define your leadership philosophy, which is the most important decision you can make as a leader. Learn the 18 essential Leadership Traits and build your awareness and skill at implementing them in your work. It’s an 18-inch journey that will help you become a game-changing leader…for life!
The training can be done at your workplace or an off-site location. It is stimulating and geared for active participation by your staff. Participants will be challenged as they learn more about the 18 leaders featured in the book, whose game-changing stories help illustrate the way of the Heart-Led Leader. Participants will not only be inspired, but leave with hearts filled with love and heads packed with the practical knowledge to put this into action on a daily basis.
You’ll be challenged to answer these basic questions:
- Who are you?
- Who do you want to become?
- What do you want to be known for as a person and a leader?
- And what is your leadership philosophy?
The one-day training consists of these sessions:
- Part 1: Defining your Leadership Philosophy
- Part 2: Learning the 18 Leadership Traits of a Heart-Led Leader
- Part 3: Identifying and communicating purpose
- Part 4: Committing to a culture of serving others
- Part 5: Applying and putting into action Heart-Led Leader principles
Return on Relationships (ROR) Training
Results in every organization are driven by people. Understanding how to deepen your relationships with your team, your boss, your customers and your community is essential for delivering exponentially better results.
It’s impossible to build a successful client base in a silo. In other words, relationships are not optional. Though economists talk only of return on investment (ROI), Spaulding argues that profit and relationships are interdependent. Our focus should be on Return on Relationships (ROR). When we are truly focusing on relationships, the bottom line goals come more easily. The success of any organization is grounded in the formation of sustainable connections. Learn how relationship capital throughout your organization can maximize your employees’ potential and truly impact your bottom line.
- Why ROR is the new currency driving ROI
- Five Floors of relationships and how to use them with your team and clients
- How to build relationship capital with co-workers and clients
- Understand the fifth floor leaders mindset of netgiving versus networking
- A game plan for building relationships that are genuine and authentic with lifelong sustainability
National Leadership Academy
Since 2000, National Leadership Academy Has Inspired Thousands Of Young People From Across America To Become Tomorrow’s Leaders.
NLA is a high school youth leadership program that develops and equips young people with the skills and confidence to be servant leaders. Our mission is to create civic and service-minded young leaders by developing their leadership skills and inspiring a heart for serving others. Our vision is to spark students into action in the hope they take what they learn at the Academy back to their schools and communities. In our intensive four-day summer Academy held at a private University in Denver, CO, students are mentored and taught by world class leaders and hear from renowned speakers. Students engage in local community service projects and are challenged with outdoor team building exercises. They develop lifelong friendships with students from across the country and create lasting memories, all while having fun and learning to be a world-changer! National Leadership Academy is a 501(c)(3) non-profit program of the Tommy Spaulding Leadership Institute.
To register for National Leadership Academy (NLA) or to nominate a high school student to participate, visit www.nationalleadershipacademy.org.
Global Youth Leadership Academy
Global Youth Leadership Academy Is A World-Class Educational And Experiential Learning Program That Provides Students With Leadership Training, Global And Cultural Awareness And A Commitment To Serving Others.
Each summer, high school students from across the globe visit selected European cities for a week and participate in a variety of educational and leadership development programs. Students hear from renowned leadership speakers, participate in team building exercises, global awareness and communication workshops, and serve internationally, all through the lens of culture and history in a selected region of the world. Some of the places GYLA has visited are: Germany, Ethiopia, Cuba, Costa Rica and The Czech Republic.
To apply for the Global Youth Leadership Academy and learn more about the program and important dates, contact Tommy Spaulding at email@example.com or visit the website:
Bikes Team Build Training Program
BIKES TEAM BUILD engages teams in:
- Discussions about leadership
- Team dynamics
- Customer service
- Builds team morale, trust and chemistry
- Leaves all attendees with an unparalleled boost as kids from a local charity arrive to receive a new bike – For many, their first!
Teams soon realize that they’ve built more than a bike. They’ve built a stronger team and made a lasting impact in a child’s life.
- 2-3 hour program (perfect for morning or afternoon breakout sessions)
- Accommodates 30–500 participants
- Teams of 5 people build one bike
- Bike safety checks, helmets & locks are provided
- Choose a local charity or school to donate BIKES to
- Company meetings
- Client events
- Corporate retreats
- Incentive events
- Staff orientation
“The tailored message, relevant activities, and impact of BIKES Team Building with the Emily K Center and our Global Executive Leadership program provided amazing insights and value.”
Coach Mike Krzyzewski, Head Basketball Coach, Duke University
“BIKES Team Building was a great way to give back to the community while bringing unity, collaboration, teamwork and leadership values to my team. It is the most impactful corporate team building I have ever participated in.”
Jodi Rolland, Market President Bank of America Denver – Managing Director, Heartland Market Executive, Merrill Lynch
Book Now to Join Us on These Life-Changing Retreats